Friday, January 20, 2012

Just a few more days!!!

I realize time is getting closer to when I can purchase my very own Cricut machine(s), but I have changed my mind about which ones.  I think I'm going to get this Personal Cricut and Gypsy bundle that I found.  My BFF says she still uses her Personal Cricut (she refers to it as the original), the only thing about it that may be a downfall is that it uses the 6x12 mat.  That may work for me for now, but I'm dreaming big!  I really want the Gypsy cause I may find some people at the college that may want to try out new cards and I'll have that with me for that special moment.

I also started making a list for all the carts that I would love to have.  I separated it into 2 columns (ones I want now and ones I can get later).  I don't think my husband realized how much a cricut costs in the long run.  You can say it was definitely "sticker shock" when I told him how much the ones I want now cost!  I may have to sort through them and narrow it down, even though I didn't have that much chosen for now either.  To think I was also thinking about getting the Expression or the Expression 2 also - I think my husband would have a heart attack if I were to spend that much on this right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment