Saturday, January 14, 2012

11 Days and Counting

I've survived the first week of classes.  Linux is a bit harder than I imagined it would be but I'm making it thru.

We've had another kink thrown into our path too.  We were buying this house from a lady but we just got a letter saying that she let the house go back to the bank.  I'm hoping we'll get into a new place before the bank decides that we have to be moved out.  It's scary when you think about it.  We're in the dead of winter and looking at possibly being kicked out of this house into the snow.  I'm sure if we had to we could stay at my mom's until we got a place, but I don't want to be a burden on my mom either.

I still can't wait to get the Cricut machines.  I'm looking forward to having them so I can get to work making cards like my BFF.  If we have to I may have to wait to get them till next grant day but I'd rather get them now and make money than later and make money then.  Time will only tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment